Friday, September 3, 2010

BLACKBERRY FESTIVAL CLIPS!

First, I apologize for the horrible picture quality! My camera is the lamest. Second, I AM SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW! Please come down and visit with me! Below is a preview of my items!

First here are some baby booties I crocheted!

Infant Headbands:
Made with Nylon bands









ADULT HAIR CLIPS:


















KID HAIR CLIPS:












KID PONYTAIL COVERS:
My latest idea!!












RINGS!





































ADULT PONYTAIL COVERS:




3 comments:

  1. You are so talented! These look amazing! I bet you are gonna kill at the Blackberry Festival. I love how your stuff looks so vintage. It reminds me a lot of one of my favorite stores (that I can't afford) Anthropology. Such cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new stuff! The pony tail covers are such a cool idea. Good Luck Tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those booties are beautiful! I hope the festival went well! You're gonna be so rich!

    ReplyDelete