Saturday, November 6, 2010

Latest!

I have started making all sorts of new things! Here are some pictures! I made a few other colors and designs that I don't have pictures of but this gives you the ideas of what I am making and what I can do. I make custom orders or bulk orders! Just let me know at katie.preston@gmail.com.

Binki clips! I have LOVED these with Cora. I can make them to go over binkis with rings or binkis with holes. I hand stitched all of these and can make whatever you want!

Have you seen baby leggs? Here are my version! They are perfect! I can make them from little (0-6 months) to large (5 years). They are cute over tights, to the knees, layered, etc.



Below is Cora as my model! Nothing cuter than chubby legs in leggings!



5 comments:

  1. katie, these are all fantastic! tell me you have an etsy shop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auuuuuugh! These are ridiculously cute! Makes me think I need to have another baby...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest chubby legs ever! I love the binki clips! Very cute! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how much for your baby leggs? i've been thinking it's just what aspen needs for this winter since none of her pants fit yet.

    ReplyDelete